Office Support Intern
This internship is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to gain experience and learn crucial skills across several departments.
What You Will Learn:
- Marketing skills such as managing conference logistics; how to work on updating and editing the company website; providing support to company’s social media pages
- How to support an executive team by organizing and maintaining the CRM; booking travel for the CEO and various members of sales team; calendaring events in Outlook
- Transferable office administrator skills through answering phones; coordinating with building management for office needs; manage and order office/kitchen supplies; filing; ad hoc projects; FedEx shipments; helping to organize company events
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be a team-player who demonstrates a willingness and desire to contribute and learn new skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.