Time of Trade Disclosure
MSRB Rule G-47 requires that all material information known about a municipal security, as well as material information that is reasonably accessible to the market, be disclosed to the retail or non-SMMP client at or before the time of trade.
G-47 Time of Trade
- Address the Specific Requirements of MSRB Rule G-47 for All Municipal Bonds
- Including New Issues CUSIPs
- Integrate into Your Workflow
- Generate Muni Bond Reports, with Current Information, for All Bonds.
- Obligor Profiles for Additional Information Regarding the Obligated Party.
Muni Bond Reports
- Muni Bond Report Content:
- Terms and Features
- Redemption Information
- Credit Enhancement Identification
- OS and Continuing Disclosures
- Price/Yield Information
- Geo Location/Sector Designation
- Risk Factors and Disclaimers
- Sector-Based Economic Data
- DIVER Geo Scores
Rule G-27 Supervision
- Comprehensive audit and reporting tool to support G-27 supervisory obligations.
- Configurable for your needs.
DIVER helps you keep ahead of an evolving marketplace.
Read about how DIVER is helping clients with:
- Client Communications
- Research and Analysis