Finance & Office Support Intern
This internship is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to gain real-world work experience while learning practical skills in a venture backed, small company Finance department. While the primary focus will be finance, you may also help with office administrative and marketing tasks on an ad hoc basis.
What You Will Learn:
- You’ll become proficient in QuickBooks Online, the #1 accounting software in the US.
- You’ll help with monthly financial processes, including doing trend analyses, entering vendor invoices, booking journal entries, and reconciling accounts.
- You’ll work directly with the CFO on other ad hoc finance projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right
- You have a solid understanding of basic accounting concepts
- You are pursuing or have a degree in accounting and/or finance
- You are able to work well without direction, once you’ve learned a skill
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.